Feedback on the CMPI standard, its header files and API documentation, or on this web site are welcome, and may be provided by anybody!
- Feedback on the CMPI Standard document should be made as directed in the CMPI Standard document (e.g. by email to email@example.com).
- Feedback on the CMPI header files, the CMPI API documentation, or on this web site should be made via the Issue tracker of the cmpi-headers project on GitHub.
In all cases, the Open Group rules on feedback apply, as documented in the CMPI Standard document.
The CMPI Working Group within the Open Group is responsible for maintaining the CMPI Standard, including the development of new versions. It uses a number of resources for that:
- The CMPI WG wiki on the Open Group site is used for decision making and for maintenance of the standards document.
- The CMPI headers project on GitHub is used for maintaining the CMPI header files and for generating the CMPI API documentation.
- The CMPI pages project on GitHub is used for maintaining the content of this web site.
- The firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list is used for WG-internal discussion.
In order to participate in the CMPI WG, you or your company need to be a member of the Open Group Enterprise Management Forum. If you want to join the CMPI WG, please send an according mail to the email@example.com mailing list.
Note that providing feedback about the CMPI standard, header files, API documentation or this web site does not require membership in the Open Group Enterprise Management Forum or in the CMPI WG.